This recipe is a classic, low calorie twist on a family favorite. It’s as simple as it is delicious! It’s a warm, low carb dish that can be served as an appetizer at home, a party, or at date night.
The mozzarella and ricotta cheese and shredded chicken provide a great source of protein while the TASTE Spicy Garlic Parm transforms it into something extraordinary.
Save time and save calories! Just don’t forget to save room for seconds!
- LOW CALORIE
- LOW CARB
- KETO FRIENDLY
Prep Time 30 minutes
- ¾ cup fat free ricotta
- 1 cup low calorie, low sodium marinara
- 1 cup TASTE Spicy Garlic Parm Sauce
- 1 ½ cups low fat mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded or chopped chicken breast
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degree
- In an 8” pie dish or 11x7 dish, evenly spread the ricotta on the bottom.
- In a small bowl mic the marina and TASTE Spicy Garlic Parmesan Sauce.
- Spread ½ of the marinara and TASTE Spicy Garlic Parm Sauce on top of ricotta, all of the chicken, 1 cup mozzarella and half of the parmesan.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top.
- Spread the rest of the sauce, mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Broil for an additional 2 minutes to crisp the top.
- Serve with veggies or bread for dipping and enjoy!