What’s better than bacon, chips, and dip? Bacon, chips, and dip that won’t pack on the pounds. This dip is based around the TASTE low calorie, keto friendly Cilantro Lime Ranch sauce that can make any appetizer amazing.
This dip is only 4 net carbs, which means it’s a great choice for keto. Bring it with you to a party so you can still taste great food without sacrificing any of your hard earned results.
- KETO FRIENDLY
- GLUTEN- FREE
- LOW CALORIE
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 3 medium avocado (total of about 350 grams avocado meat)
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- ½ cup TASTE Cilantro Lime Ranch Sauce
- ¼ of lime, juiced
- 2 TBSP chopped Cilantro
- 4 strips Turkey Bacon
- Tortilla chips or veggies for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil and lay out your bacon strips. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool
- Meanwhile, half each avocado, remove pit, and scoop into a medium bowl. Gently mash with fork.
- Add 1 cup of fat free sour cream, ½ cup of TASTE Cilantro Lime Ranch Sauce and ½ juiced lime to mashed avocado and mix well.
- Once the bacon has cooled, chop into bite size pieces.
- Place dip into a serving bowl and top with fresh cilantro and chopped bacon.
- Serve with veggies or tortilla chips and enjoy!