Everyone loves pizza. Sadly for us, only 1 slice of a large cheese pizza is about 360 calories. That doesn’t seem fair. That’s why we’ve created this pulled pork BBQ flatbread pizza with our Taste Cherrywood Smoked Chipotle BBQ sauce. Enjoy this low fat, high protein slice of delicious pizza with none of the guilt and all of the flavor!
- LOW CALORIE
- HIGH PROTEIN
Prep Time 30 minutes
- 2 High Fiber Flatbreads (such as Flatouts), or your favorite pizza crust
- ½ cup TASTE Cherrywood Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup leftover pulled pork (or chicken)
- 2 pieces turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cups, reduced fat Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 TBSP cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet with foil.
- Divide TASTE Cherrywood Chipotle BBQ Sauce between both flatbreads.
- If pulled pork needs to be removed or heated up from a package, follow instructions on package to heat up in the microwave.
- Top flat-out with pulled pork, bacon, red onion, tomatoes, and cheese. (If your pulled pork is dry you may want to add more sauce.)
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza and warmed through.
- Sprinkle with green onion and cilantro before serving.